Regardless of whether you are a residential or commercial property owner, there will be some times when you feel you want Skip Bins Gregory Hills. It’s common for homeowners to carry out regular cleaning on their property; and when you action any garage/attic/basement cleanouts or when you want to get rid of any rubbish and junk from your property, you know you want it tackled as soon as possible.
It’s true that you as an individual can also take all the rubbish to the tip to dispose of it. But the fact is that it can be extremely time-consuming and quite a hassle as you have to segregate all the rubbish and ensure you follow all the rules and regulations that are in place for rubbish disposal. This is why it makes sense to hire the services of a company like Orange Bins to handle this job.
Why opt for our Skip Bins Gregory Hills?
When you are looking for a company for rubbish disposal, there are certain things you should look for and no matter which way you look at it, we are a company that excels on all fronts, such as:
- Experienced skip bin hire Sydney that has been operating in this field for more than 10 years
- We can help with the disposal of all types of rubbish and this means you don’t have to go to many different companies to dispose of different types of waste
- We have special bins for hazardous material and asbestos disposal
- Our customer service is top-of-the-line and our response is very prompt
- We provide efficient and timely Skip Bins Gregory Hills services
- Large variety and sizes of bins to choose from
- Clean bins that are also in a very good condition
- Highly trained, experienced and professional personnel
- We focus on eco-friendliness and ensure that a large percentage of the waste is recycled and then what remains will be sent to the landfills
- You will find that our bins (apart from the 2 cubic meter ones) have a very basic drop-down door mechanism, which helps in easy loading
- Since we ensure that our vehicles are all very well-maintained, that results in much less pollution
- We operate 6 days a week, which makes it very easy for you to get rid of rubbish as per your convenience
- We provide high grade solutions and customised services
- You will find our Skip Bins Gregory Hills pricing to be very cost-effective and you can hire our services on a regular basis without worrying about it burning a hole in your pocket.
Skip Bin Sizes
We know that you may want to get rid of junk or rubbish of different volumes and sizes, that’s why you can choose from a range of bin sizes to match your requirements. If you aren’t too sure about what size/s of bins match your requirements, all you have to do is call us and speak with our experts. They will listen to what your needs are, and then suggest which skip bins will fit your budget.
How long can I have the bin onsite?
COD Customers – We allow our bins to be on site for 7 days. Our system will automatically book the pickup date on the 7th day after delivery. If you would like your bin collected earlier or if you would like the bin left on site for a couple of extra days, simply phone our office and let us know.
What type of rubbish can be put in your skip bins?
We allow general rubbish in our skip bins, including furniture, household rubbish, green waste and garden cleanup, timber, demolition waste, landscaping and renovation rubbish, tiles, roof tiles, bricks, concrete, dirt and sand.
What type of rubbish are we restricted from putting in your skip bins?
We do not permit asbestos, fibro, fiberglass, palm trees, stumps, batteries, paint, gas bottles or hazardous materials and if found in the bin this will incur an extra charge.
Are there any items we can put in the bin that we may be charged extra for?
Additional charges will apply for tyres, carpet and mattresses
Do you offer skip bins to remove asbestos only?
We offer asbestos bins from all our listed bin sizes. If you are looking at ordering an asbestos bin you must notify the office at the time of booking. All asbestos bins must be lined with builders’ plastic and only put asbestos in this load (NOT MIXED WITH GENERAL WASTE). If asbestos has been found in our skip bin after it has been tipped and mixed with general waste we will treat this bin as a contaminated load and the customer will incur additional charges. Please phone our office and request prices for our asbestos bins or if you are unsure as to whether or not a material might contain asbestos.
How high can I fill the bin?
It is illegal to transport overloaded skip bins and all of our skip bins are marked clearly with DO NOT FILL PAST THIS LINE you must not load our bins past this point. If a skip bin has been filled above the maximum height, you will be given the option to hire an additional bin, or remove the excess rubbish. If there is no one on-site when the driver arrives to pick up the bin, he will use his own discretion to either remove the excess rubbish or not take the bin at all. If we arrive on-site to collect an overfilled bin additional fees will apply.
Where can I place my bin?
It is the customer’s responsibility to obtain the consent and specific requirements of the council or any other relevant Authority if the bin is to be placed on land owned or controlled by the Council or that Authority. The customer will pay any fine imposed upon Orange Bins by any Authority due to failure to follow specific requirements and/or the placement of the bin on land owned or controlled by that Authority.
What happens if your driver arrives to deliver a bin and we no longer wish to hire the bin?
If we send out a driver to deliver a bin after it has been booked and the customer does not want the bin, there will be a call-out fee of $150.00. The same fee applies if our driver arrives to site and has nowhere to place the bin. We will not leave a bin on the road or the nature strip if no permit has been arranged.
How do I pay for the bin?
Payment is required at the time of booking. When booking over the phone we will ask for your credit card details (MasterCard or Visa) and process the payment prior to your bin is delivered.
For any enquiries or information about our services, feel free to contact us or fill out the form on this page.